Saturday, July 19, 2008

I know that I never update this blog (who really thought I would? I only have half of a journal from my entire mission). Ok, so we are finally moved in to the house. YEAH!! And, of course I don't have pictures yet - can't actually find the camera. I went to Utah for a while because we had to move out of our rental and this house wasn't ready yet. While I was gone, Cody used his time wisely (and sweetly) and unpacked the hosue so that it would be ready when we got back. I almost cried. And then tried to pretend that I wasn't going to change everything. But it is so good to finally be in the house. Now we just have to finish it. But don't anyone worry - Cody already has another project. He has bought another lot a few blocks away and he and his dad will start building another house. Just in case anyone is thinking of moving to Farmington.

3 comments:

KatieB said...

find the camera.

Jen Tornow said...

The house is so beautiful, inside and out!

AMIT said...

Ya i can see this blog is not updated.

Idaho Real Estate