Thursday, August 14, 2008

Max

I know - no one wants to read this if there aren't pictures. Deal with it. (We'll eventually get a new camera, since we still can't find the other one.) Anyway, I was sitting here checking my email and Max came in. He started lifting up my shirt. I told him to stop. Then he went over to Cody and lifted up his shirt and pointed at his nipples and said, "Daddy has moles". Then he came back over and tried to lift up my shirt. Cody pointed out to him that those were not moles and then asked if he had any moles. Max responded, "Yes" and pulled up his shirt and pointed to his nipples. We obviously have a lack of communication here.

8 comments:

adventure knitter said...

that's hilarious! i guess you should be glad you aren't having another baby right now...since he's interested in "moles".

KatieB said...

how i wish we had supporting pictures for that...

Lisa Call said...

HA! Lovin it. I can't wait for cute inappropriate conversations with the little ones, where you are trying not to laugh so they don't think it's funny. Sure hope you find that camera soon so we can see more pics of the munchkins and this amazing house now that you're moved in! You going home (that is to Utah) for Christmas??

Bessie said...

I'm so excited to see you guys next weekend!!!!! It will be an intense weekend of Spanish for the babies. I can't wait to hugh and kiss them.

Crafty Momma said...

Yea! I found your blog! Max is so funny! Kids say and do the funniest(and weirdest) things.

Lisa Call said...

Gab-stopper/Guy-stopper... Ha, I had forgotten about that name! Anyway, I got 'tagged' by a friend on my blog and now I'm tagging YOU. Perfect, this doesn't require a camera or pics :). No pressure, just check my blog for the details if you're up to it. I HATE moving, how's the unpacking going? Probably a lot more fun when you're not moving into yet another rental I bet. XO~ Lisa

Unknown said...

Gaby! I thought I was the only knitter in your life! See -- we are everywhere. You cannot escape.

Diana

AMIT said...

Its a nice blog post.

Work from home